A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Korus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Korus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Korus, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Korus graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Korus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary B Korus FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Korus practice?
- Dr. Gary Korus has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Korus practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.