Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Korus
Dr. Gary Korus, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Korus is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Albert Einstein Medical Center and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Korus has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Korus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gary Korus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Clyde Barker
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Randi Smith
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi9