A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kramer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Kramer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Gary Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kramer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Radiologists.