A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kraus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kraus, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kraus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Kraus practice?
Dr. Gary Kraus practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.