A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kruh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kruh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kruh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kruh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Kruh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Kruh practice?
- Dr. Gary Kruh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kruh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.