A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kruh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kruh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kruh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kruh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Kruh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Kruh practice?
- Dr. Gary Kruh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kruh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.