Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Kruh
Dr. Gary Kruh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Kruh is affiliated with University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago and American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Kruh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Gary Kruh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11