A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kubalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kubalak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kubalak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Kubalak has special interest in the repair of all types of hernias of the abdominal wall including ventral
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubalak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kubalak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubalak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 42 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Kubalak practice?
Dr. Gary Kubalak practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.