A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kushner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kushner
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kushner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kushner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kushner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kushner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary Kushner practice?
- Dr. Gary Kushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kushner practices Psychiatry near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Psychiatrists.