A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kutsikovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kutsikovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kutsikovich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutsikovich graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kutsikovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- LakeEast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutsikovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Kutsikovich practice?
Dr. Gary Kutsikovich practices Neurology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Mentor Neurologists.