A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kwartowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kwartowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwartowitz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kwartowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwartowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Kwartowitz practice?
Dr. Gary Kwartowitz practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Metamora, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Otolaryngologists and Clarkston Surgeons.