Dr. Gary Kwartowitz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 17th, 2016
First visit with Dr. Kwartowitz. I felt he was thorough and had a great personality. Follow up to come.

January 19th, 2016
My entire extended family has been coming to this practice for all their ENT issues throughout the years. This time was my turn. I disagree with the people that are saying he has a bad bedside manner. He just knows what he's doing and is efficient. I was in and out but only because after examination he felt everything was normal. I don't necessarily mind a fast doctor.

June 10th, 2015
Beyond Rude!
Extremely rude and abrasive, a total waste of a doctor visit, will be seeing another doctor instead. Would NOT recommend him to anyone, ever!!!

November 25th, 2014
Not helpful at all
I would not wast my time again!

July 1st, 2014
Must have been a D- student
I will never see this doctor ever again! I was sent to this doctor for my inner ear problems that I have been having on and off for some time now (Dizziness, pain, ringing ect.) This idiot with no x-ray, and the fact that I have never had jaw pain or swelling in my face, diagnosed me as having arthritis in my jaw and said that's what is causing my ear problems. What a quack! I bet he was a D- student in medical school.

August 21st, 2013
Horrible bedside manner
Would never see again or recommend this doctor. He was so incredibly rude. Acted as if I was wasting his time & wasn't even in the room for 5 minutes. He told me that he had no idea why my hearing was off & I should take a decongestant. He rushed me out of the office. He seemed more concerned about conversations with his residents rather than a patient. Also I waited for over an hour to be seen & when I finally said something they acted like I was being impatient. HORRIBLE doctor. Did not care to find out why I was having problems .

October 2nd, 2012
Find another office
Multiple times had to wait over a hour in the waiting room. Office staff is not very nice on calling people to inform them they are running behind. They over book the schedule. Find another ENT who can respect the patients and their time.

September 8th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Kwartowitz to others as he is professional, knowledgeable, and has a caring bedside manner.

February 8th, 2011
This doctor told me what I already knew, and gave me no options
He sent me for a hearing screening, I knew the results of that prior to going. The audiologist and the Dr. essentially gave me no information to even begin treatment with my issue. I sincerely want my money back, on principle. In a very sensitive time, I was essentially ignored.

May 21st, 2009
Mom
My child has been going to him since birth. I can not say enough wonderful things. He is caring. Not only takes her best intrest into account he also keeps her comfortable and every visit even when she was very sick as fun loving and child centered.