Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
North Oakland ENT Centers
5701 Bow Pointe Dr
Ste 200
Clarkston, MI 48346
248-620-3100
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Must have been a D- student  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2014

I will never see this doctor ever again! I was sent to this doctor for my inner ear problems that I have been having on and off for some time now (Dizziness, pain, ringing ect.) This idiot with no x-ray, and the fact that I have never had jaw pain or swelling in my face, diagnosed me as having arthritis in my jaw and said that's what is causing my ear problems. What a quack! I bet he was a D- student in medical school.

|  Look at picture  |  show details
by Pete Moss on Apr 12th, 2014

Looks can tell! WOW!!!

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Would never see again or recommend this doctor. He was so incredibly rude. Acted as if I was wasting his time & wasn't even in the room for 5 minutes. He told me that he had no idea why my hearing was off & I should take a decongestant. He rushed me out of the office. He seemed more concerned about conversations with his residents rather than a patient. Also I waited for over an hour to be seen & when I finally said something they acted like I was being impatient. HORRIBLE doctor. Did not care to find out why I was having problems .

|  Find another office  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

Multiple times had to wait over a hour in the waiting room. Office staff is not very nice on calling people to inform them they are running behind. They over book the schedule. Find another ENT who can respect the patients and their time.

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Kwartowitz to others as he is professional, knowledgeable, and has a caring bedside manner.

|  This doctor told me what I already knew, and gave me no options  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

He sent me for a hearing screening, I knew the results of that prior to going. The audiologist and the Dr. essentially gave me no information to even begin treatment with my issue. I sincerely want my money back, on principle. In a very sensitive time, I was essentially ignored.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

You're NOT GOD, Doctor!

|  Mom  |  show details
May 21st, 2009

My child has been going to him since birth. I can not say enough wonderful things. He is caring. Not only takes her best intrest into account he also keeps her comfortable and every visit even when she was very sick as fun loving and child centered.