A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary L'Europa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary L'Europa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary L'Europa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Europa graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. L'Europa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A L'Europa MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. L'Europa practice?
- Dr. Gary L'Europa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary L'Europa practices Neurology near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Neurologists.