A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Conrad, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertension High Blood PressureHeart FailurePreventive CardiologyLipid ManagementConsultative Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Conrad FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Conrad practice?
- Dr. Gary Conrad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Conrad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Pasadena Cardiologists.