A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Conrad, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertension High Blood PressureHeart FailurePreventive CardiologyLipid ManagementConsultative Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Conrad practice?
Dr. Gary Conrad practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Cardiologists.