A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Davis, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Davis MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Gary Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Davis practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.