A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Davis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Davis, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Davis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Gary Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Davis practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.