Dr. Gary Decker Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Caring, Knowledgeable & Great Bedside Manner

I am a ICU RN and I have worked with Dr. Decker in the past. When my husband needed a Surgical opinion I would not take him any where else. He knows his stuff and spends time with his patients and their families, making sure they understand what is going on. I also am sending my grandson to him.

January 22nd, 2015

I had stomach surgery in 3 20 1994 was done right.

November 15th, 2011

Great Doctor!

I had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Decker (and it was my first surgery so I was mighty scared and dubious.) He did such an excellent job, you couldn't find better at Johns Hopkins. There was zero post-surgery pain. He did such a clean job, resulting in... fast healing time, tiny unnoticeable scars, none of the diarrhea I'd read of online, meaning no "knicking" of the other ducts. I'm grateful to have happened upon such a fine surgeon - so I wanted to put others at ease in using his services. This is a highly skilled professional, which is not true of all doctors; but, this guy knows his stuff.

August 13th, 2010

greatest surgeon and person there is

dr decker i met in 2003 he did cancer surgery on me 2 times same place within ^ monthsapart and then a diff surgery in neck year later .this man is great his personality is down to earth and yet very professional and he does expect his staff and hospt's to do same if not they will hear from him he is caring and kind and puts your fears at ease i love this man he saved my life.and so now in year 2010 he will be doing surgery on my spouse wouldnt trust anyone else everybody use him he is great !!!!

February 9th, 2009

Dr. Decker did an awesome job, walked me through the procedure, and was by my side every step of the way 5 Stars!

January 26th, 2015