A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Goldberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.