A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Goldberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.