A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gottlieb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lloyd Gottlieb MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Gary Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gottlieb practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.