A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gottlieb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Gottlieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lloyd Gottlieb MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Gary Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gottlieb practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.