A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Gross MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Gary Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gross practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Middletown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ.
See Middletown Allergists and Middletown Pediatricians.