A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gross, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Gross FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Gary Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gross practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ.