A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Jones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Jones practice?
Dr. Gary Jones practices Neurology near Ivins, UT.
See Ivins Neurologists.