Dr. Gary Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Miller?

MG

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Kind and knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I have been his patient since 20000 and I feel so comfortable talking to him about my symtoms. He listens and offers advice on a non judgmental manner. I love him for a doctor.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Miller for approx 18 mos and will be continuing. Dr. Miller has been an exceptionally caring Dr. who spends the necessary time with me being very caring and compassionate. He listens intently to all details of my case. He takes great care in his neurological exams, has suggested the needed follow up tests, meds to my PCP for follow up, etc,, and has had great follow up care. I've also greatly appreciated the care and compassion of himself and staff as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone looking for a neurologist in the Grand Rapids area.

annoyed

Posted on January 25th, 2013

treated me rude like he was a company dr. and I was a workman's comp case. denied I had heart murmur and cataracts other doctors have already identified. said I could move faster than I could, etc.

Excellent neurologist ...

Posted on March 5th, 2010

He's both competent and caring. Seems to take a real interest in the welfare of his patients. Also quite obviously keeps current since he is routinely teaching interns / residents.Overall, an excellent physician.

Posted on February 17th, 2015