A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lawrence Rosenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rosenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Towson, MD.
See Owings Mills Allergists and Owings Mills Internists.