Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lawrence Rosenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rosenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cockeysville, MD.
See Owings Mills Allergists and Owings Mills Internists.