A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lawrence Rosenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rosenberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cockeysville, MD.
See Owings Mills Allergists and Owings Mills Internists.