A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Schwartz, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Schwartz MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Gary Schwartz has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Schwartz practices Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Albert Lea, MN.
See Rochester Nephrologists.