A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weinstein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weinstein, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.