A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Weinstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Weinstein, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.