A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary La Tourette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary La Tourette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary La Tourette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Tourette graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. La Tourette has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jos La Tourette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. La Tourette practice?
- Dr. Gary La Tourette has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary La Tourette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.