A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuba City Regional Health Care
- Grand Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center Grand Junction
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bradley Lake MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Lake practice?
- Dr. Gary Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lake practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists and Grand Junction Geriatric Doctors.