A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuba City Regional Health Care
- Grand Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center Grand Junction
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Bradley Lake MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Lake practice?
- Dr. Gary Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lake practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists and Grand Junction Geriatric Doctors.