A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lammert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lammert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lammert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammert graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lammert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Quincy Valley Hospital - Quincy, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary K Lammert MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Lammert practice?
- Dr. Gary Lammert has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lammert practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.