A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lamotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamotte
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamotte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lamotte, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamotte graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lamotte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Chadron Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary A Lamotte MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Lamotte practice?
- Dr. Gary Lamotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lamotte practices Diagnostic Radiology near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Radiologists.