Learn more about Dr. Gary Langieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Langieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langieri
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Langieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Langieri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langieri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Langieri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Langieri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Langieri practice?
- Dr. Gary Langieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Langieri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.