A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Langieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Langieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langieri
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Langieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Langieri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langieri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Langieri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Langieri MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Langieri practice?
- Dr. Gary Langieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Langieri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.