A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Langieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Langieri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langieri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Langieri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Community Hospital
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Langieri practice?
Dr. Gary Langieri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.