A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Langieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Langieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Langieri, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langieri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Langieri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Langieri MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Langieri practice?
- Dr. Gary Langieri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Langieri practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.