A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Langnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Langnas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Langnas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Langnas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Benjamin Langnas DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Langnas practice?
- Dr. Gary Langnas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Langnas practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Geriatric Doctors.