A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lanoce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lanoce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanoce graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanoce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Sabatine Lanoce DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Lanoce practice?
- Dr. Gary Lanoce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lanoce practices Family Medicine near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Primary Care Doctors.