A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lawson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary John Lawson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Gary Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lawson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Family Physicians and Granada Hills Primary Care Doctors.