A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lawson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary John Lawson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Gary Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lawson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Family Physicians and Granada Hills Primary Care Doctors.