A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lawton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lawton, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lawton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Lawton MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Lawton practice?
- Dr. Gary Lawton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lawton practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.