A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ledley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ledley is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ledley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ledley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Aria Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stewart Ledley MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Ledley practice?
- Dr. Gary Ledley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ledley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.