Learn more about Dr. Gary Ledley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ledley is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ledley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ledley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ledley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Aria Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stewart Ledley MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Ledley practice?
- Dr. Gary Ledley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ledley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.