A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Leeds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeds
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leeds Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Leeds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edwin Leeds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Gary Leeds has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Leeds practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.