A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Leeds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Leeds has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edwin Leeds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Gary Leeds has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Leeds practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.