A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Leiserowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiserowitz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Leiserowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leiserowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Leiserowitz practice?
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.