A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Leiserowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiserowitz
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Leiserowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiserowitz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Leiserowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Leiserowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Leiserowitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Leiserowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Lodi Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lodi Oncologists.