A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Leiserowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiserowitz
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Leiserowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiserowitz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Leiserowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Leiserowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Leiserowitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Leiserowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Leiserowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Lodi Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lodi Oncologists.