A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lekander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekander
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lekander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lekander, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lekander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Lekander FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Lekander practice?
- Dr. Gary Lekander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lekander practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Healdsburg Internists, Healdsburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Healdsburg Pulmonologists.