A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lekander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekander
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lekander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lekander, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lekander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Lekander FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Lekander practice?
- Dr. Gary Lekander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lekander practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Healdsburg Internists, Healdsburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Healdsburg Pulmonologists.