A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lemoncelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lemoncelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lemoncelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemoncelli graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lemoncelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Louis Lemoncelli MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Lemoncelli practice?
- Dr. Gary Lemoncelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lemoncelli practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.