A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lerner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lerner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Lerner practice?
Dr. Gary Lerner practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.