Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Lewis
Dr. Gary Lewis, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Chambersburg, PA, with another office in Hummelstown, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital, Washington County Hospital and Summit Physician Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Lewis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.
Dr. Prasanna Sugathan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chambersburg, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Brian Bolden
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Chambersburg, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Jason Galicia
Chambersburg, PA 0 mi9