A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lewison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lewison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewison graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lewison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Lewison MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Lewison practice?
- Dr. Gary Lewison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lewison practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: East Dundee, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.