Gary Lewison MD Patient Reviews

May 31st, 2015
new dr
dr lewison was my dr until his retirement,a dr shroff took over for him,saw him one time,(I have chronic pancreatic and bowel obstructions)tried telling him ,I THINK only medicine records was all he looked at,he changed my pain meds to 30mg morphine and 50 mg amatriptlin.my pharmacist tried reaching him for weeks 6 weeks later still not heard from him,new med(I think)caused first attact I have hade in over a year,been to my gi docter and er ,still in extreme pain ,would not recommend dr schroff for my dog,i tried to submit revew for dr schroff,it blocked it

February 11th, 2013
Great DR
Dr Lewison has been my DR for a number of years. He is very personable and follows up after a visit. He addressed my health issue and his diagnosis made sense and after treatment, I was better. Thank you Dr Lewison for your thoughtful care.

January 19th, 2012
Dr.Gary Lewison has been treating myself and my husband for nearly twenty years now. That is why I feel like I can give an educated opinion. He is kind and compassionate and brilliant. He can make a diagnosis that is totally correct before the test results or X-rays even come back.If he sends you to see a specialist, his choice is always spot on. In this day and age, it's nice to feel like someone really listens and cares about your feelings and your health. We are lucky to have him! S.M.

April 12th, 2011
great doctor
i saw several other doctors for my medical problem. they couldn't help me. dr. lewison found the problem and referred me to the right specialist. i am doing great now!