A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Licklider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Licklider graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Licklider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Claire's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Melvin Licklider MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Licklider practice?
- Dr. Gary Licklider has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Licklider practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists and Madison Oncologists.