A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Linn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Linn is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Linn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Linn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Linn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Linn MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Linn practice?
- Dr. Gary Linn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Linn practices Urology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Urologists.