A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lissner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lissner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lissner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lissner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lissner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lissner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lissner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lissner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Lissner practice?
- Dr. Gary Lissner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lissner practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.