A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lissner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lissner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lissner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lissner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lissner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lissner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lissner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lissner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Lissner practice?
- Dr. Gary Lissner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Lissner practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.