A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Livingston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Livingston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Livingston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Louis Livingston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Gary Livingston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Livingston practices Otolaryngology near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Crystal Lake Otolaryngologists.