A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Livingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Livingston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingston
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Livingston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Livingston, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Livingston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Livingston FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Livingston practice?
- Dr. Gary Livingston has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Livingston practices Otolaryngology near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Crystal Lake Otolaryngologists.