inactive

Gary L Livingston Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 26th, 2015
do not go to this doctor
I had a very bad ear infection. I went to my primary care doctor. It got worse so I decided I better go to an ENT. The receptionist refused to give me an appointment. She told me they do not look at ear infections. I must go back to my primary care doctor. Since when does an ear doctor not look at ear problems??? I would never go to this practice. Terrible service. And the apple does not fall far from the tree so I would assume terrible doctors. That is if you could even get an appointment.

October 11th, 2014
verdict still out
Could not believe the wait time was an hour +. Dr seems nice. staff acted like me waiting an hour was no big deal. I'm ok with waiting but wth. First visit. I guess I will see how this goes. Not thrilled at all so far.

September 23rd, 2013
Dr. Livingston has a dry personalitly but, overall, he is a good dr. If you're looking for someone who will talk to you above and beyond what you're there for, he is not the dr for you. However, if you're looking for good care and don't care to be friends with him, he's the man.

May 14th, 2013
Plan to spend some time here
Place is a joke. I have showed up 10 minutes late for an appointment and they refused to see me and made me reschedule. But yet every time I come here I spend about 30 minutes in the waiting room then another 15 to 30 in the room waiting to see the doctor

November 5th, 2012
Pick another Dr. if you have achoice
Unorganized staff and nurse staff. Long wait time, left alone without update, letting you where things are at with regard the timing. Wrong choice and I regret it.

September 21st, 2012
Excellent doctor
I have seen him several times for my snoring problems. He was able to help me a lot. I was able to get an appointment when I wanted. The wait once there was not very long.

September 8th, 2012
Very good doctor
I had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Livingston recently for an issue that I am having and I found him to be very through. His staff was very nice to me and had no issues with them. He was running a bit late and I was waiting in the room about 35 minutes. After he came in and we talked about my issues, he recommended some tests for me. He answered all of my questions and gave my all the time I needed to feel comfortable. He may not crack a lot of smiles, but he is a very good doctor and I felt very comfortable. He called me on a Saturday with my test results and unfortunately I was not home. He did operate on my child as well 8 years ago and to this day there have been no problems. Even if his bedside manner may be a bit flawed to some, I found his experience speaks for itself and would highly recommend him.

August 24th, 2012
Dissappointed with Appointment
First impressions not good..unprofessional front desk seemed unhappy or couldn't smile. Long wait. Medical Assistant asked me how much my child weighed/height instead of doing it himself,but very nice. Doctor not good w/ kids..bland personality. Bad experience,cried when I left.

August 22nd, 2012
i'VE BEEN REALLY HAPPY DR.LIVINGSTON WAS THE FIRST TO DIAGNOSE MY FUNGAL INFECTION. HE IS VERY THOROUGH AND ACCURATE WITH TREATMENT.

June 8th, 2012
I found this doctor unpleasant. Whatever his medical ability, his attitude and manner leaves much to be desired.

June 27th, 2011
Worth the Wait
Dr. Livingston is one of the best ENT's I have come across. His standards and ethical conscience is better that anyone I have come across. He is an outstanding physician and also guides into area's that may be problematic outside his expertise, but minimally connected. He has never for us been wrong. We think he, and his other colleges are outstanding and the wait is proof. He is one of the best diagnostic doctors I have come across, and I have seen many! He and his other colleagues are worth the wait!

December 14th, 2010
Have visited many times and always have a long wait. we are usually in the office minimum of an hour. Not good especially for the young patients.