A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Loden is Poor. Dr. Loden has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Loden, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Loden graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Loden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Loden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Loden practice?
Dr. Gary Loden practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Loden