A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Loden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Loden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loden
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Loden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Loden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Loden graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Loden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Blaine Loden MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Loden practice?
- Dr. Gary Loden has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Loden practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.