A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lombardo, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Lombardo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Gaspare Lombardo MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Gary Lombardo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lombardo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.