Dr. Gary London MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 27th, 2016
Failed to diagnose brain injury, ignored symptoms, minimized complaints. Injury diagnosed by pain management doctor, an anesthesiologist, 1 1/2 yrs after the head trauma occurred. Currently searching for a competent neurologist.

June 20th, 2011
None
Dr. London is really great! My first visit I was with my mom (I was in college at the time). When my mom described my symptoms of my seizures, he knew right away what type I was having. He asked a lot of questions compared to the last idiot I saw. Dr. London is very patient and kind. I wish he would smile more and would be on time when I get there (or better, be there before I arrive). But over all I think he is great. His staff is pretty rude and when I have called him to ask minor questions, he never returned my call which makes me question whether or not he even got my message.

June 10th, 2009
Spent very little time with me. Was unapologetic regarding wait, asked inappropriate question. I have another appt. and will review again on this site following that appt. Good credentials, but gave me a "creepy" feeling.