A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Loren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Loren, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Loren, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Loren graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Loren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Loren MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Loren practice?
- Dr. Gary Loren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Loren practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Trenton Pain Management Doctors and Trenton Neurologists.