A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Loy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Loy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Loy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loy graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Loy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Loy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Loy practice?
- Dr. Gary Loy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Loy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.