Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Lucchesi
Dr. Gary Lucchesi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Templeton, CA, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Templeton, CA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lucchesi is affiliated with Twin Cities Community Hospital and Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Lucchesi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gary Lucchesi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.
Dr. Mark Eckert
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Templeton, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Kenneth Starr
Emergency Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Templeton, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Patrick Haran
Templeton, CA 0 mi23